Royal Monastery of Santo Tomas de Avila
It was built towards the latter end of the 15th
century, it has three beautiful cloisters the most notable of
which is the Kings Cloister.
The construction of the monastery began in 1482, under the orders of Martin de Solorzano. It has two floors and three cloisters: Noviciate, Silence and Kings. Kings Cloister is the largest of the three with its magnificent Mudejar coffering. The monastery's church has a Latin cross base and only one nave. It has eight side chapels with ribbed vaults. It houses the Oriental Art Museum.
Source: Web server of Instituto de Turismo de España, TURESPAÑA.